Shogun Frontend Release 22-05-25
10 months ago by Lucas da Silva
Hi, friends! For this release, we made more improvements to the stores' build times. We also took care of a few bugs and some other minor updates. Stay tuned; more to come!
🚀 What's New
- Shogun Frontend builder is now using Next.js 12.1.6.
Shogun Frontend API 🎁
- Changed the input for
Script Component 📜
- Added ability to customize Partytown configuration. Read more here.
- Added filtering support for single-value reference fields and multi-value text and number fields to the CMS. We are working on support for multi-value reference fields next. Documentation can be found here.
Site Manager 🗄
- Added the BUILD BY column to the History panel of the Site Manager.
- Notifications related to scheduled publishing have been renamed the following way:
- “Build scheduled successfully” → “Publish time scheduled successfully"
- “Scheduled build updated successfully” → “Publish time updated successfully”
- Improved build times by moving the search indexing step to be run in parallel with the static files build. The impact of these improvements may vary.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the Script
workerstrategy from supportting GTM (Google Tag Manager) scripts.
- Fixed a bug where failed builds would show the SKIPPED badge instead of the FAILED one.
- Fixed version numbers for built-in dependencies when they were added as store dependencies.
- Fixed warning messages in the store builder that were cluttering error logs.
- Fixed a bug with the Store Copy that could cause duplicate content items in the destination store if items with the same name already exist.
- Fixed a bug where reference fields with more than 10,000 items were not being displayed in the CMS.
- Fixed a bug where variant images removed from Shopify were not being removed from the CMS. Adding and updating variant images were not affected.
- Fixed a bug where the reference field type for ecommerce platform content groups appeared to be editable. Content from the ecommerce platforms, displayed in the CMS, is only editable within BigCommerce or Shopify.
- Fixed an issue where non-existent store paths were sometimes returning a 500 error response. Now a 404 error response will be returned.
- We fixed a bug where the reference field type for ecommerce platform content groups appeared to be editable. Content from the ecommerce platforms, displayed in the CMS, is only editable within BigCommerce or Shopify.
- Fixed an issue where the carts of Shopify stores would not be cleared after users complete a purchase.