Shogun Frontend Release 22-06-22
9 months ago by Lucas da Silva
Hi, friends! For this release, we implemented some improvements to Shogun Frontend, which will make publishing your store faster. Check them out below and stay tuned for more.
🚀 What's New
- Improved memory handling in the Storefront builder to support building larger stores without Out of Memory errors.
- Added support for setting any CMS field to be searchable and which field should appear in the search results. Contact Support if you want to configure this.
- We now retain CMS filters when navigating from a content item back to the content item list.
- Added a validation message to the IDE that variable names must be in
camelCaseformat. Previously the Section would not save and would not show a message indicating why.
Dependency Manager 🍱
- Improved reliability of the dependencies’ search by replacing the 3rd-party search API.
- Improved performance when selecting content items from long dropdown lists by implementing a paginated select component.
- Implemented an optimization to improve the times of one step in the build process by 5% - 15%, depending on the store size.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the import of ecommerce platform data could get stuck (released as a hotfix on 10 June 2022).