Hi, friends! We are introducing Smart Linking between CMS and XM and improvements to the Site Manager and the Live Preview. Stay tuned for more!
Added Smart Linking between CMS and XM.
Template to Content Group, and vice versa.
Content references within XM to Content Item, and vice versa. This is available for Frame, Template, and Pages. (screenshot included for Frame).
Page to Content Item, and vice versa.
- Updated builder dependencies to improve security.
- Live preview:
- Removed cluttered browser console logs.
- Added support for ESM npm packages.
- General performance improvements.
- Site Manager:
- Preview URLs open in multiple tabs instead of a single one.
- Added the publication version number to the Edit Schedule modal.
- It's no longer necessary to refresh the page to see the page state changes.
View Storeare now links.
- Fixed a bug breaking the live preview due with a "missing dependency" error.
- Fixed a bug preventing the live preview from working on some browsers, e.g., Brave.
- Fixed a bug allowing to select past dates to schedule publish.
- Fixed some issues around
frontend-checkoutin regards to expedited payment redirect flow issue, as well as an issue around Shipping line item.
- Fixed a bug where unsaved Component variables lose their attributes when re-ordered on the IDE.