Hi, everyone! For this release, we made more improvements to the stores' build times. We also took care of a few bugs and some other minor updates. Stay tuned for more!
- We disabled the renaming of the PageMeta Section as this name is required to configure your page settings correctly.
- Added a new strategy type to the
interaction. This is expected to improve Lighthouse and core web vital scores. Read more here.
- General build time improvements by fetching CMS data and building store code in parallel. It will benefit large stores the most.
- Fixed an issue with Store Copy when reference fields are updated in the source store and the store copy is run again from the source store to the destination store.
- Fixed an issue where draft product references were not being updated correctly when bulk editing page statuses.
Some changes will be rolled out gradually in the next couple of days.