Bulk editing allows you to update multiple content items that share the same information in content fields, such as multiple products that share the same related products information.
- Log in to your Shogun Frontend store
- Click on the Content menu item.
- Click on the Content Group containing the items you wish to bulk edit.
- Use the checkboxes to select the items you wish to edit.
- Click on the bulk ACTIONS (APPLY TO X ITEMS) button, the x being the number of content items selected.
- Select Edit fields for x items
- Use the checkboxes to select which fields you would like to edit across your selected content items.
- Make your updates.
- Click UPDATE X ITEMS.
- Click UPDATE on the confirmation modal.
Updated about 1 year ago