The no-code drag-and-drop page creation from Shogun Page Builder is accessible from within the Shogun Frontend Experience Manager. Using Page Builder for Frontend, you can quickly create site content using elements, pre-made blocks, and even animations from Shogun Page Builder—which will later publish as part of your Shogun Frontend PWA.
To create a page using Page Builder for Frontend:
- Go to the Pages page using the right side menu.
- Click on the arrow dropdown on the ADD PAGE button and select Build with Page Builder.
- Enter the page name and page path, the click on the ADD PAGE. You'll be redirected to the Page Builder editor.
- Drag and drop the desired components to create your page. Read more about Page Builder components and elements here.
- When finished, click on the Save button.
- To publish your new page, click on "You're building a page for your Frontend site" link on the top bar.
- You can now proceed to publish your store within Shogun Frontend as usual.
Or watch the demo below:
Q: Do I need a Page Builder account to use Page Builder for Frontend?
A: No. You only need a Shogun Frontend store.
Q: Can I add Sections in Shogun Frontend using Page Builder for Frontend?
A: No, but we will be releasing support for that functionality soon!
Q: I don’t see the most up-to-date product/collections data in the Page Builder account connected to my Shogun Frontend account.
A: You'll need to contact support. We are working on automating this now.
Q: How do I delete a page that was created using Page Builder for Frontend?
A: You'll need to contact support. We will add self-serve functionality for deletion soon.
Updated 2 months ago