The Storefront Rollback feature allows you to revert your store to a previously published build.
Definitions of Publish Status:
- Succeeded: The build succeeded and is either published live now or was published live previously on your production URL.
- Skipped: The build was successful, but it was never published. Another build was completed and overwrote this build.
- Failed: The build has failed and you can view the logs.
Make sure the version you are reverting to is in sync with your ecommerce platform (Shopify or BigCommerce).
Reverting a build
- From the Global Top Navigation bar, click on Build and Publish Changes.
- Click on the History tab.
- Look for the version you want to revert your store to.
- Click on PUBLISH; a confirmation modal will appear.
- Click on PUBLISH to confirm the rollback.
The reverting process will start, and it might take a few minutes to be complete. When finished, a notification will appear.
Updated 11 months ago