If you are interested in developing an integration with Shogun, please submit a request here.
If there is an integration not available today that you are interested in, please submit a request here.
Once you have submitted a request, our team will reach out to continue the conversation to evaluate the integration opportunity.
We are looking for strategic integration partners to unlock value for our merchants. We are actively building out APIs to enable deeper integration opportunities. Learn more about our API here.
We are looking for ways to make developing headless integrations as seamless as possible, please let us know if you have any feedback at [email protected] anytime. Excited to see what you build.
- If you are ready to start building, you can request a development store account here.
- For Shopify stores:
a. Shogun will request to be a collaborator on your store to set up the Private App connection to Shogun Frontend
i. If you would prefer to set up the Private App, please follow these instructions.
b. Once our request to join your Partner Store is approved or you have shared your ecommerce platform’s store credentials, please allow up to 1 business day for your store to be created.
- For BigCommerce stores:
a. Please follow these instructions here and send Shogun your credentials.
- Next you will receive an email with some onboarding material to configure our GitHub integration to begin the development process
- Depending on the timeline, we can begin the go-to-market process. Please complete this form to become listed as an ‘Upcoming’ integration partner
- Node.js (v14)
- Using our GitHub integration, we recommend developing your integration locally for quick iteration
- Create a new section for your integration, link that section to a page, and you can validate if the integration is working directly in our Experience Manager.
- Once you have the integration functioning as expected through with Sections and Components, then convert it to an npm package.
a. Move your hooks to a separate folder and (separate into different files, if needed)
b. Add TypeScript typings
c. Add tests (using Jest and React Testing Library)
d. Add Storybook stories demonstrating how the integration works
e. Add some documentation (in the README.md)
- Part of this npm will include some Type Script rules that run automated testing. This is to ensure your integration meets certain requirements. If you are having trouble with an error message, reach out to your contact at Shogun and we can work together to identify severity and resolution.
- For testing, here is how you install your npm package on your Shogun Frontend site.
- Make your repository with the integration package public
- Please submit your repository details here
- Shogun will review the integration & provide feedback
- Once approved, we will initiate the go-to-market process
Updated about 1 month ago